Vidya Soudha School of Education, Bangalore
Best Teacher Training Institute in Bangalore
VIDYA SOUDHA SCHOOL OF EDUCATION is a renowned teacher training institute in Bangalore conducting various Teacher Training Diploma Programmes. It is affiliated to Bharath Sevak Samaj.
The purpose to start VSSE by the Visionary Dr. Manje Gowda, Chairman of Vidya Soudha Group of Institutions is with the aim and objective of creating quality teachers by imparting the best education and training to its students.
We provide all the necessary skills and knowledge that is required to handle the preschool children. This program is designed not only to the aspiring students to take up their career as teachers, but also to the mothers and others who would like to learn about the child psychology, development, nutrition and a lot more on early childhood.
The curriculum of VSSE MTT and NTT course is designed to impart knowledge on all the prescribed subjects as well as in the following fields:
- To teach kids using holistic approach.
- To understand the various internationally used teaching methodologies.
- To use various tools and techniques to teach.
- To be flexible to adopt various methods to cater to each and every individual child’s capacities.
- To make sure that the students are trained to make learning joyful and child-centred for children.
At VSSE, the students are trained to face demanding & enterprising world of pre-school education by allowing them to work in the real classroom environment by observing the well experienced teachers, students behaviours and interacting with parents.
After successfully completing the training, the teachers can work as a Preschool teacher in any of the Nursery or Montessori schools across India and in other countries too.
- We provide one year as well as six months.
- This course can be taken up by Home-makers, who are looking for a career in teaching and anyone who is interested to learn about early childhood.
- VSSE provides courses through regular classes as well as through correspondence. However students must write and clear the exams.
Regular classes – Theory classes will be conducted on every Saturdays and practical classes on week days.
Correspondence – Study material will be provided. Students must attend at least 20 hours of practical as per their convenience. Must attend and clear the exams.
- After completion of the course, students will be given an opportunity to work for 3 months and an experience certificate will be provided.
- Practical training during the course includes observation, handling classes independently and interaction with parents.
- Exams will be conducted in the months of April and November.
- Sessions include interactions, Edu-technology, smart Classes, etc.
- Special sessions on storytelling & preparations / usage of teaching aids.
- Exclusive sessions on developing English communication skills.
- Sessions on code of conduct & disciplines of teaching.
Duration of the courses: 6 months
DIPLOMA IN EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE AND EDUCATION
DIPLOMA IN MONTESSORI AND CHILD EDUCATION
ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN MONTESSORI & CHILD EDUCATION
Application forms are issued at the school office. The filled in forms along with the required documents are to be submitted within 7 days.
Prerequisites for Admission:
- Minimum qualification – Pass in SSLC in English medium
- Documents to be submitted – Copies of marks sheets of SSLC / any other qualification.
The development of a child at every stage is very important as they reach their milestones. It has helped me in understanding my own child, I have learnt what steps I can take when my child gets angry or when he cries or when he needs something that is not suitable for him. I know shouting at him will not help the situation. Initially when I would say "No" or "Dont" to my child he would do the same thing but now instead of using No or dont I try and use "can we do it this way", or " This color will be better " which has also changed the situation into a positive one.
To fully understand what a child is thinking is very difficult but the subject Psychology of a child is a very important one to understand the behavior of a child. I feel this one has benefited me a lot as I was a person with zero level of patience. Initially when I would come home from work I would get irritated with little things , it was not an easy process to master patience and it takes a lot of time, but I am definitely a better person now and this has made my relationship more positive and energy filled with my child. Understanding the way a child expresses his/her thoughts is much easier now. A wonderful learning experience for me, it is positively helping me to being a good parent and bring up a beautiful child. I would recommend the course as it has helped me personally as well as the art of listening and talking to the innocent ones.
Vidya Soudha School of Education Bangalore
Address: No.9/1,1st Main, Peenya 1st Stage, Near Basaveshwara Bus Station, Bengaluru – 560 058
Phone: 88808-64000 +91 96632-13344, 97418-69445
Office: 9 am to 5 pm