Vidya Soudha School of Education Bangalore
VIDYA SOUDHA SCHOOL OF EDUCATION is a renowned teacher training institute in Bangalore conducting various Teacher Training Diploma Programmes. It is affiliated to Bharath Sevak Samaj.
The purpose to start VSSE by the Visionary Dr. Manje Gowda, Chairman of Vidya Soudha Group of Institutions is with the aim and objective of creating quality teachers by imparting the best education and training to its students.
We provide all the necessary skills and knowledge that is required to handle the preschool children. This program is designed not only to the aspiring students to take up their career as teachers, but also to the mothers and others who would like to learn about the child psychology, development, nutrition and a lot more on early childhood.
The curriculum of VSSE MTT and NTT course is designed to impart knowledge on all the prescribed subjects as well as in the following fields:
- To teach kids using holistic approach.
- To understand the various internationally used teaching methodologies.
- To use various tools and techniques to teach.
- To be flexible to adopt various methods to cater to each and every individual child’s capacities.
- To make sure that the students are trained to make learning joyful and child-centred for children.
At VSSE, the students are trained to face demanding & enterprising world of pre-school education by allowing them to work in the real classroom environment by observing the well experienced teachers, students behaviours and interacting with parents.
After successfully completing the training, the teachers can work as a Preschool teacher in any of the Nursery or Montessori schools across India and in other countries too.
- We provide one year as well as six months.
- This course can be taken up by Home-makers, who are looking for a career in teaching and anyone who is interested to learn about early childhood.
- VSSE provides courses through regular classes as well as through correspondence. However students must write and clear the exams.
Regular classes – Theory classes will be conducted on every Saturdays and practical classes on week days.
Correspondence – Study material will be provided. Students must attend at least 20 hours of practical as per their convenience. Must attend and clear the exams.
- After completion of the course, students will be given an opportunity to work for 3 months and an experience certificate will be provided.
- Practical training during the course includes observation, handling classes independently and interaction with parents.
- Exams will be conducted in the months of April and November.
- Sessions include interactions, Edu-technology, smart Classes, etc.
- Special sessions on storytelling & preparations / usage of teaching aids.
- Exclusive sessions on developing English communication skills.
- Sessions on code of conduct & disciplines of teaching.
Eligibility: Pass in class 10/SSLC.
Medium of instruction – English.