Vidya Soudha Academy of Management Sciences, Bangalore
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
In order to be on par with the constantly changing business environment, it is conducive to give utmost importance to business administration. The BBA degree is designed to impart knowledge and skills, both functional and integrative, in the field of business. We emphasize on honing decision-making skills and administrative competency. The course has been carefully designed to develop a student’s views and outlook on leadership, entrepreneurship and ethics. Along with theoretical knowledge, this program inculcates various skills like business analysis, leadership and time management. The BBA course is introduced by Bangalore University to meet the demand of the present corporates. The Academic curriculum and the practical Industrial exposure successfully inculcate the required skills amongst the students.
The course aims at providing high quality professional education in business for those who wish to be entrepreneurs to become business oriented computer professionals, to work in multinational companies, to join executive positions in Industries & Business organizations.
Students enrolled in the BBA degree program can expect to derive fundamental understanding in the core concepts of Business Management.
Aims and Objectives of the course
- To provide basic understanding of various concepts in the field of Commerce and Management.
- To inculcate various managerial skills amongst the students.
- To provide practical knowledge about the financial matters through Business Lab.
- To develop dynamic leadership and effective communication skills amongst the students through workshops and seminars by sharing the experiences and knowledge of professors, C.E.O’s, subject experts and the Industrialists.
- To provide extensive knowledge about accounting concepts, business trends and current affairs.