Vidya Soudha Academy of Management Sciences, Bangalore
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
The BCA degree prepares the students for manpower requirement of the fast developing IT/Software industry. Students are trained to have a concrete foundation in the fundamentals of computer technology, a high level of practical skill in the use of that technology and at the same time to be sensitive to the issues prevailing in the society. The curriculum has been carefully structured by expert academicians and IT leaders.
Computers are the binding force in today’s world and have created a revolution. B.C.A. is one such course to empower students and widen the scope of job markets for the students.
Computers have brought revolution across Industries. They are used in almost every sphere of life. Computers are the best means for storage and management of data. Their increasing utility has made computer education the need of the day. This education helps one to manage one’s own business assets and personal finances. It serves as efficient means for management information. A BCA course is introduced by Bangalore University to meet the demands of the present corporate. The basic objective of this course is to open a channel of admission for computing course for students.
Aims and Objectives of the course
- The BCA program aims to produce trained professionals in software technology needed for the ongoing research in computer application within the country and abroad.
- To encourage students to develop their full creative potential.
- To develop dynamic leadership and effective communication skills amongst the students through workshops and seminars by sharing the experience and knowledge of professors.
- To demonstrate a substantial understanding of concepts in key areas of Computer Science.
- To provide practical skills in order to address problems which arise in computer system and application.
- Demonstrating sound presentation and communication skills, which are required in the computer industry.
- To provide extensive knowledge about accounting concepts, business trends and current affairs.
- Campus Recruitment facility